Brighton International School was established in 2018. Since the inception of the school the management of BIS aims to recruit skilled staff both in academic and non-academic departments to ensure school’s growth. We seek energetic and enthusiastic individuals who are willing to work towards achieving and realizing our student’s potentials. BIS offers a healthy environment that promotes professional growth and care for everyone on board.
- Academic Positions
- Non-Academic positions
Are you Interested to work at BIS?
Kindly submit your job application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preparing marketing and sales strategies.
- Conducting extensive research on competitors’ products and services.
- Creating and overseeing marketing campaigns.
- Preparing budget and time constraints.
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with the clients.
- Working in collaboration with the Media department.
- Answering client’s questions in a professional manner.
- Participating in exhibitions and conferences organized by the company.
- Creating awareness of the products and services offered by the company.
- Ensuring the company meets the sales targets.
- Handling complaints of the clients.
- Negotiating the deals with the clients.
- Taking feedbacks from the clients.
- Creating marketing campaigns on social media platforms.
- Writing monthly reports on the performance of the campaigns.