Upon being accepted to Brighton, Parents will be expected to pay a Security Deposit, tuition fees, textbook fees and other associated charges at the applicable rates determined in the Offer of Admission.
Please note that fees are reviewed on an annual basis and that charges indicated on the current fee schedule may not reflect the fees applicable for the term of enrolment. The School reserves the right to revise the Fee Schedule, although this will be discussed clearly with the Admissions Consultant.
Fees for subsequent terms are payable in advance, and are to be paid before the commencement of the term. A 10% penalty may apply to any outstanding balance beyond the established payment date.
Incoming students will not be allowed to attend classes until all fees are paid in full, according to the terms agreed upon in the Contract.
Any agreement with a third party, or with anyone other than the Admissions Consultant, is non-binding. The School reserves the right to refuse a payment from a third party unless authorization is given, in writing, by a parent or legal guardian.
Parents wishing to withdraw a student from the School must give notice to the School ONE (1) ACADEMIC TERM in advance. Failure to notify the School according to these terms will result in the forfeiture of the security deposit. The Withdrawal Notice establishes the Date of Withdrawal.
Once again, the Withdrawal Notice must be issued ONE (1) FULL ACADEMIC TERM in advance of the date that Parents wish to withdraw the Student from the School.
- The following terms and conditions apply to the Withdrawal Notice and Withdrawal Date. Deviations from this process will result in forfeiture of the security deposit.
- If the student intends to withdraw from the School at the end of an academic term, the Withdrawal Notice must be received by the School no later than the first day of that academic term.
- If the student withdraws from the School prior to the established Withdrawal Date, the Withdrawal Notice is invalid.
- If the Withdrawal Notice does not establish a clear and agreed upon Withdrawal Date, the Withdrawal Notice will be considered invalid.
- A provisional or conditional Withdrawal Notice is neither recognized nor considered unless it is authorized by the Parents and confirmed by the School. If the Student ultimately does not withdraw from the School on the Withdrawal Date, a new Withdrawal Notice must be issued not less than ONE (1) FULL ACADEMIC TERM before the Withdrawal Date.
Under no circumstances will a Security Deposit or other applied fees be considered in lieu of tuition fees.
Upon fulfilment of these conditions, the Security Deposit will be refunded to the Parents free of interest. The refunded Security Deposit must be claimed by the Parents within ONE (1) YEAR from the established Withdrawal Date.
Failure to retain the Security Deposit within this time period will result in these funds being transferred to the School Improvement Fund, whereby the Parents shall have no further claim to such repayment of the Security Deposit.
Whereupon a Student has withdrawn from the School and wishes to apply for readmission, no registration fee will be required if the child is readmitted within a period not exceeding THREE (3) ACADEMIC TERMS from the previous Withdrawal Date. Upon readmission, the Parents must pay the application fee, Security Deposit, tuition fee, and other associate fees, prior to the date of commencement, according to the prevailing rate.
Failure to pay any required fees, may result in the School withholding examination results, certificates or student records.